Thursday

Heroes

I saw the series premiere of Heroes last night (I had recorded it). It looks like it will be a good show. I like how they did a six degrees of seperation type loop to connect everyone together.

The reviews have compared it to a mix between Lost and X-men, though the publicity write-ups have said they'll stay away from any X-men, Justice League type groups forming.

There will likely be a cult following for this with a lot of online content like Lost. The website has an online graphic novel that provides more content not seen in the show.

I'm not sure the online stripper really has a power though, I think she's just crazy. The ability to fly, or regenerate, or teleport are familiar hero abilities, but I'm not sure a schizophrenic with a psychotic alter ego is considered a special power.

Guess I'll have to watch the story unfold.

Tonight's the season premiere of Smallville, so I'm looking forward to that. And the second episode of CSI. The season premiere of that was really weird. It's like they did a whole episode in 45 minutes and then tacked on 15 minutes of the beginning of another episode just to make you come back.

No comments: