Friday

Empire Theatres BOGO movie coupon

As a Scene First member (subscriber to Empire theatres movie times e-mail), I received an e-mail with this link from them and thought I would share it. It's good until Oct. 15 so you could actually print it out numerous times and use it over the four weeks.

I am actually subscribed to about four or five e-mails to receive the movie listings for theatres in London from all theatres. I use the information from them to update the listings on my site, entertainmentlondon.ca.

That's the reason why I created my site. Who really wants to get five e-mails just to find out what movie to see Friday night? And if you go to tribute.ca you have to find your City first from the huge list before you can see your movie times.

So, I created my site to serve my little corner of the world and provide one link that quickly and easily shows you the current movie listings in London. And if you want to receive them in an e-mail, you can sign up to receive all movie times in one weekly e-mail.

No comments: