Thursday

The devil wears prada

There was a woman last week who held up a flight for over an hour and then ended up getting off the plane just because she didn't want to stow her Gucci bag under the seat.

Is fashion really that important? I don't know where the flight was going, but I imagine that the woman wouldn't have received a refund. She didn't even get off until threatened with being arrested. And I imagine that the airline is going to put her on their black list. Could she not have just wrapped the bag in a blanket and then put it under the seat if she was so concerned about it getting damaged?

I watched The Devil Wears Prada last weekend with my wife. (Hey, I dragged her to X-men and Superman, so I have to go with her to the chick flicks every once in awhile.)

Really, is a Prada or Gucci bag really that important to let it rule someone's life?

No comments: