Wednesday

Crazy Frog

OK, so I haven't actually been writing that much. I guess my brain's on vacation and I don't have any strong opinion on anything right now. So, while my mind takes a rest I'll keep uploading these fun things.

Do you remember Crazy Frog and his rendition of Axel F, he has a bunch of records out now and even a rendition of Queen's We are the champions.

If you notice in Axel F, Crazy Frog is wearing only a biker helmet and goggles and sporting ambiguous genitalia between his legs. Many of his videos were used in ring tone commercials in Europe and there was much controversy and curious children asking their mommies what it was between his legs, so the commercials started blurring Crazy Frog's midsection.

If you watch this version of We are the champions you'll notice Crazy Frog's midsection is censored.

Too funny.

No comments: