Wednesday

There is probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.

This is an ad running on buses in London, England, and may appear on buses in Canada.

I'm kind of leery of the "probably," that doesn't instill much confidence. I'd rather choose the side that makes a difference in the end.

And I think the majority of people who believe in God or a higher power would say that their belief doesn't preclude them from enjoying their life.

Also, if you believe that there is a reward waiting for you in heaven, then I think that would help relieve any worries.

I would think that those who don't believe are the ones that would be worrying.

Even if you believe that God doesn't exist, you can't deny that the Earth and the universe have been around for millions of years. So, in the grand scheme of things your life is pretty small and insignificant.

If it were me that would be something to worry about.

I'm more inclined to believe that God does exist and enjoy my life worry-free knowing that when all's said and done I can keep enjoying life even after I leave this world.

No comments: