Wednesday

10,000 B.C.

Great movie as far as special effects, but I think the story tries too much.

Rather than trying to portray itself as a movie of human history I think it should have picked a title such as "Spear tooth" or something else relevant to the movie.

I'm not sure where in Africa De'lays Rastafarian tribe would have actually lived.

I think the suspension of disbelief is easily achieved for most of the story; you can even stretch the imagination to think that ya maybe woolly mammoths did help to build the pyramids, but I think the final scene went too far.

Not to give away the ending, but throughout the story the most mystical it got was prophecy, but to then have the magic of old mother go across the mountains, through the rainforest and across the desert is a bit much.

Check out where and when this movie is playing in London at Entertainment London.

No comments: